EXPANSION JOINT FILLER BOARD
Expansion Joint Filler board is available in a wide range of sizes, both as boards & strips in thicknesses of 10 MM, 12 MM, 18 MM, 19 MM, 25 MM.
· External wall cladding: Filling structural expansion & structural separation joints in block & insitu concrete construction.
· Traffic surfaces: Filling expansion joints in motorways,roads,runways,pedestrian areas, bridges, curbs etc.
· Internal surfaces: Filling expansion joints across concrete floors, including screed floors with underfloor heating.
· Roofs & floor finishes : Ideal for filling expansion joints in concrete floors.
· Building superstructures: Filling expansion joints in basements, retaining walls, site slabs, subways & other water excluding structures.
· Reinforced concrete structures:Expansion joint fillers in piers and lateral supports like abutments.
· Expansion strips: Against existing or between adjacent constructions and insets in concrete paving like drains, manholes, etc.
· Industrial Flooring
· Internal finishes: Various other flat works and concrete floors according to the state of the art and local regulations.